Club kit is supplied by Endura. Our core stock range consists of men's and women's short sleeved road jerseys and compact gilets; men's premium bibshorts and women's shorts. Minimal stocks are held of other items, as are sizes greater than medium.
The Endura Custom Catalogue shows the items available to Cycling Clubs. The Endura sizing tends to be generous. Members have found that a size smaller than they expect gives a good fit. The Endura Sizing Guide gives more information.
Members are welcome to visit the Clothier to check the fit before purchase. Payment by cash or cheque is accepted.Endura Sale
We have reduced the cost to members by at least 25% on our remaining stock
Race kit is supplied by Kalas using an on-line order system. Unlike the Club kit, we not hold stock for immediate purchase. However, we do hold samples so that members can determine their size before placing an order. Contact the Clothier to arrange this.
Orders will be delivered to, and collected from, the Clothier. Members placing on-line orders should be aware of the following: -
- Kit that is correctly made but does not fit - The Clothier will try to sell the item on behalf of the member
- Other issues - The member will need to deal directly with Kalas
Note that orders can be placed for black and neon kit, which is unofficial and therefore cannot be worn when representing the Club in a road race.
- Product details (note separate tabs for men and women)
- Sizing guide (Note extended sizes not available for women)
- Members wishing to order kit will need to download and save the Order Form (Instructions on the order form)
It is not our intention to promote particular brands, but the benefit of using a dedicated sports wash are many: -
- Areas of club kit that are white will stay white, or if off-white will slowly return to white
- Lycra shorts are less likely to "lose their lycra"
- Saddle sores are a thing of the past (website editor's personal experience)
Use this instead of traditional detergent. Get it on-line from Chain Reaction £5.99 or in-store at Sainsburys £4 (February 2017)