We do not hold stock for immediate purchase. Orders are placed with Kalas when we meet the minimum requirement. Having acknowledged our order, the lead time is about six weeks. Despite not holding stock for sale, we do hold samples for members to determine their size before placing an order. Contact the Clothier to arrange this.
Members wishing to order kit will need to download and save the Order Form (guidance here)
Orders will be delivered to, and collected from, the Clothier. Members placing orders should be aware of the following: -
- Kit that is correctly made but does not fit - The Clothier will try to sell the item on behalf of the member
- Other issues - The member will need to resolve directly with Kalas
Note that orders can be placed for black and neon kit, which is unofficial and therefore cannot be worn when representing the Club in a road race.
- Kalas Design - official White kit (RAINMEM bottoms are black in order to be rain-resistant)
- Kalas Design - unofficial Black kit
- Kalas Design - unofficial Neon kit
- Product details (separate tabs for men and women. Click on DETAILS for further info. including product code)
- Sizing guide (extended sizes not available for women)
It is not our intention to promote particular brands, but the benefit of using a dedicated sports wash are many: -
- Areas of club kit that are white will stay white, or if off-white will slowly return to white
- Lycra shorts are less likely to "lose their lycra"
- Saddle sores are a thing of the past (website editor's personal experience)
Use this instead of traditional detergent. Get it on-line from Chain Reaction £5.99 or in-store at Sainsburys £4 (November 2017)