Membership is open to all. You can join by completing the appropriate membership form below. The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. New members joining after 31st August are given the following year inclusive. Subscriptions not renewed by 1st March will be deemed to have lapsed.
Members renewing their subscription can pay by bank transfer and need only complete a membership form if their details have changed.
To avoid illegibility, we prefer completion of the Word document before printing for signature. Should you have any questions, please contact our Membership Secretary
- Membership application form for seniors (18 years and older) Word PDF
- Membership application form for juniors (under 18 years) Word PDF
- It is important to understand membership does not include individual insurance for members. Checkout the Insurance page for more information.
- Club Rules
- Club Guide to Riding in a Group
1st Claim £20
If you are not currently a member of another club, join as 1st claim
2nd Claim £20
If you are a member of another club and you wish to keep it as your main club, join as 2nd claim
Day Member £5
If you just want to turn up and ride a club time trial, join as a day member
Applies to a maximum of two adults and any number of named dependants, living at the same address
- Retired, unemployed, or full time students age 18 or over - £10
- Juniors (under age 18) - £5
- Discount at local bike shops on presentation of membership card
- Free entry to club time trials in exchange for helping on two occasions per season
- Contribution to the expenses of the Annual Training Camp
- Eligible to purchase club clothing