Membership is open to all. The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. New members joining after 31st August are given the following year inclusive. Subscriptions not renewed by 1st March will be deemed to have lapsed.
Members renewing their subscription can pay by bank transfer and need only complete a membership form if their details have changed.
The membership forms below are fillable pdf's. We prefer these to be completed using a pdf reader. Senior applications can be emailed as we accept electronic signatures. Junior applications can also be completed electronically but as we require handwritten signatures these will need to be printed and posted. There are more details in the form notes. The forms only become editable when downloaded. Should you not automatically be presented with this option, download manually.
It is important to understand membership does not include individual insurance for members. Checkout the Insurance page for more information.
1st Claim £20
If you are not currently a member of another club, join as 1st claim
2nd Claim £20
If you are a member of another club and you wish to keep it as your main club, join as 2nd claim
Day Member £5
If you just want to turn up and ride a club time trial, join as a day member at the Sign-On
Applies to a maximum of two adults and any number of named dependants, living at the same address
- Retired, unemployed, or full time students age 18 or over - £10
- Juniors (under age 18) - £5
- Discount at local bike shops on presentation of membership card
- Free entry to club time trials (First claim members are required to help on two occasions per season)
- Contribution to the expenses of the Annual Training Camp
- Eligible to purchase club clothing